About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Friday, July 23, 2010

Progress!!!



Lily's had two really good days!

On Wednesday night, I completely spaced it and didn't give her the night time medicine. In typical Lil style, she was up in the wee hours of the morning. So was Mommy.

Thursday, she stayed with her Papa. He said she was good. Smooth passed out for an afternoon nap when I got there. Sat and talked with Dad while she slept. She woke up fine.

Arby's for dinner!

Thursday night, I remembered her night time pill. She still woke up, but it was more of the tossing and turning, not the get up and play or get up and get a drink thing.

This lead to a great morning!

She was so excited to see her "best friend Papa" for the second day in a row. She didn't fit me at all to get dressed. It was so nice and a pleasant change.

I'm so happy that we're seeing some progress. Still have some great things to bring up to Dr. Mike when we go back in a couple of weeks. See what he thinks for a more long-term solution. Couldn't hurt!

Hoping this keeps up!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited for progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, me too! I'm happy we're finally getting somewhere.

    ReplyDelete