About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Monday, August 30, 2010

Two Thumbs Ranch Annual Cookout

We went to the annual Two Thumbs Ranch cookout, like we have for the past 6 years.



I thought dinner was at 5. It was at 6. I was a very hungry, pregnant lady. Did I mention that we didn't eat before we came because I knew there was gonna be a ton of food? But, I thought we were eating at 5, not 6. Torture!



Tres, the youngest human that lives at Two Thumbs.



There was a cow milking contest/demonstration set up that Lily absolutely loved. Several times, she would go over there to see if she could get any milk out of the cow. Minus the teet that was blocked, she didn't do bad for a 3-year-old.



We really looked forward to the hayride. The last couple of years, they haven't been able to have one. I think this may have been Lily's first one at the Ranch.



Cows! They came up to the fence expecting food, but all they got were people with cameras. Poor cows. Hopefully, Lily will get to pet one next time we go.



Lone, leafless tree in the middle of a hay field. Just a lovely evening for a hayride.



The only thing that would have made this bonfire better...S'MORES.

No comments:

Post a Comment