About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Monday, January 31, 2011

Another OB Appointment in the Books



Weight: +39.5
Dialation: 1.5cm

"Feel this, your fundus is right here." Thanks, HP for pointing that out. As if I didn't know the top of my uterus is at the bottom of my ribs. When my son stretches out, he pushes up against my ribs, still.

I'm getting a little bitter when it comes to these OB appointments...

Got the Group B Strep test done.

I'm not dialated enough for HP to strip my membranes. However, he is optimistic that if I don't go into labor on my own this week/weekend, we'll be able to do that next week, and hopefully help the process along.

So, it gave me a chance to get the swing all cleaned and put together. I was able to get my Annie & Isabel hospital gown washed and packed.

Now, just to get the sweater and blanket that Mom made for Navy, and we'll be all set to make that historic trip to the Family Birthing Center!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you!!!! Can't wait for Nicholas to arrive!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI... He's here. ;c) Just now getting a chance to catch up on all of my comments.

    ReplyDelete