About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Saturday, January 29, 2011

National Puzzle Day



HAPPY NATIONAL PUZZLE DAY!!!

Lily loves to do puzzles, so this was an easy holiday for us to celebrate. She received a My Little Pony puzzle for Christmas (pictured above) and we haven't really taken the time to do it together.

We did it the first time together. I put several pieces together and let her fill in the blanks. The second time, I just helped her get it started and coached her the rest of the way.



I try to always let her do "the last piece" so she gets the sense of being the one that completed the project, even if we did it together.

Looks like we don't have any special holidays written down for tomorrow, but she asked it we could fix one of the Nick Jr. crafts that we made this past summer. So, tomorrow will probably just be a fun day with light cleaning and lots of playing!

Sources: Brownielocks, Teacher Planet, Life 123, Reach Every Child

No comments:

Post a Comment