About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Monday, May 30, 2011

Target: John Freida hair color & Pantene



This was my first attempt at trying to score wicked awesome deals at Target. I love how they allow you to 'stack' coupons to make items super cheap.

Some Target stores seem to be having problems with the Banana Boat/Hawaiian Tropics deal. I purchased one Banana Boat baby sunscreen ($7.44) and the Banana Boat Aloe After Sun lotion ($4.99). I should have gotten a $5 GC back when I checked out, but I did not. I didn't realize it until after I'd left. Needless to say, I will be returning to Target to either get the GC or return the items.

Target's coupons specify: "Limit one coupon or offer per transaction."

John Freida Precision Foam hair color
Price: $11.99
Coupons: $5/1 Target web coupon and $5/1 from the 5/1/11 SS.
Final Cost: $1.99 + tax

Pantene - Buy 2 shampoo or conditioner, Get 1 styling product
Price: $3.79 for conditioners, $3.94 for styling
Coupons: $3/2 Pantene product from 5/1/2011 P&G and $1/1 Pantene/Herbal Essence from Target
Final Cost: $3.58 + tax

Pantene - Buy 2 shampoo or conditioner, Get 1 styling product
Price: $3.79 for conditioners, $3.94 for styling
Coupons: $3/2 Pantene product from 5/1/2011 P&G
Final Cost: $4.58 + tax

No comments:

Post a Comment