About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Monday, September 5, 2011

Seven Months Old



Happy 7-month birthday, Navy!!

Navy has six teeth: four on top, two on bottom. He's mastered scooting and is beginning to crawl, only to resort back to scooting because it's so much faster. He's pulling himself up to stand and starting to climb.



I was really looking forward to getting his 7M pictures taken. Dave had given me a picture of him at 7-months-old that I wanted to recreate with Navy. He didn't cooperate as much as I had hoped, but I think that we got a couple of really cute pictures.



Navy also absolutely adores his big sister, Lily. She's really good with him, but sometimes, she really wishes he'd respect her space. I'm sure this is just the beginning of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment