About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Homemade Baby Food


Experimenting with to consistancy of mashed avocado (which I then made into a weak guac).

I keep looking at the prices on jars of baby food. Forty or 50 cents doesn't seem like a lot, but I know that it's pricey when I can make my own, more nutritious, baby food at home.

I started looking online and found some nice, simple resources for making baby food. Some of which you can prepare in advance and it'll be easy to mix together when it's time for Baby's dinner.

Wholesome Homemade Baby Food Recipes
Making Your Own Baby Food, Mck Mama Style

I'm starting to collect recipes and websites with info. I don't want to attempt anything too complicated. I just know that if it's too overwhelming, that I won't be able to stick with it when I've got 2 kiddos to take care of.

Any other suggestions?
Websites?
Things you've done?

No comments:

Post a Comment