About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lily's Vacation & Preschool

Lily spent 3 days with her Aunt Melody and cousins (Aleesha & Skylar). That's the longest I've been away from Lily her whole life. It would rough, but with the doctor having me on a weight and activity restriction, it was much needed.

Lily spent her days playing in the pool, going to the "beach" at my sister's father-in-law's house, jumping on the trampoline, going to the park, and playing in the sand. Not to mention, she came home with a silvery manicure and pedicure!

She had a great time, and I've heard all about Aleesa, Aunt Mel, and Skylar.

And then, there's the matter of school...

I originally signed Lily up for New Haven United Methodist. I'd heard so many great things about the program. Then, it's $70/month. She would go 2 days a week, for 3 hours, I believe.

Then, I heard about St. Mark's Preschool. They are pretty much the same hour wise, but only $40/month. Not to mention, I have a friend whose daughter is going to the same school. The only problem, their one class is full. We got wait-listed. If they get a couple more kids in the next week, they will open another class.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment