About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Update



Well, there was another trip to the doctor today.

My hCG levels from Friday/Saturday were compared with the blood the took Monday. Levels are doubling as they're supposed to.

Got another ultrasound today to see what they could see. I was given the regular ultrasound first to get measurements of the baby and my ovaries. All are healthy!



Next, I got a transvaginal ultrasound to get better pictures of my cervix and the placenta.

I have to call the doctor tomorrow to see what our next step is. Baby looks healthy though, so I just need to rest and relax. No lifting. No stenuous activity.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely take it easy. Don't want to stress out the baby!! Sounds like things are going better, though. That's good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, things are much better. The spotting is scattered. :c) Baby is growing. hCG levels are rising. I'm not cramping. Just taking it easy and watching TV and movies after work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a healthy baby and healthy mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! I'm so happy that my little baby is okay. Is it February yet?!

    ReplyDelete