About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lily's First Day of School



Today was Lily's first day of preschool. She was so excited and we were both up shortly after the alarm went off. She was dressed in no time flat and ready for some breakfast.

We arrived early and just walked around the sidewalk for a bit. She wasn't too interested in talking to me. She really wanted to explore her new school and go inside.

Once the doors opened, she was running full-steam ahead to her classroom. She was so ready to play in the house. After I got her to hang her backpack up, she settled into the stations that they're going to be doing every morning.

I left, with a quick hug and kiss. No tears. I went grocery shopping while she was in school. On the way, I felt the tears start to come, but I told myself that she wants and needs this.

When I picked her up, she was just as excited and wired. I think this is gonna be good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment