About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just when you're at your wit's end, renewal is in sight



I really don't talk a lot about what we've been dealing with, with Lily lately. Honestly, we still don't have a lot of answers. It's still a lot of trial and error. There are times when it feels like we're making a lot of progress, times when everything seems to be fine, and those moments when it feels almost impossible.

I started keeping a journal a couple of weeks ago. It's a timeline of Lily's day. When she wakes up in the middle of the night, what time she gets up in the morning, her bahavior, when she goes to bed, etc. Patterns are starting to emerge.

After some things that others have shared about their children, and the children of friends, I have a nice battery of knowledge on what I think might be something we're dealing with. Armed with that, as well as this journal of information on Lily's personal behaviors, I think that I have a strong case to present.

But, yeah, back to the "wit's end" part for now... :c)

No comments:

Post a Comment