About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saving Money on Groceries & More



A couple of people have asked how I save so much on groceries. Here it is...

Tip: Watch store ads. Sales on things like meat and produce usually run in cycles. Some stores rotate their meat sales. Stock up on sale items and enjoy them when they aren't on sale.

My favorite site to use is My Savings. It's pretty user friendly, and has the deals from Smart Source and RedPlum.

I also get coupons from store websites: Kroger, which has some that you can load directly to your Kroger Plus card, and Target, which offers Target store coupons.

I also use i heart cvs for information on upcoming sales and how to structure transactions to get the best deals. I will never pay retail for toothpaste again! Erica also authors the sites i heart wags for information on sales at Walgreens and i heart rite aid.

Note: Target lets you "stack" coupons. You can use a Target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon for extra savings on a single item.

These sites let you "load" coupons right to your store card. P&G eSAVER and Cellfire.

Shop Local is pretty new to me, but it has the ads, as well as links to coupons.

A newer thing is coupons that load onto your Smartphone. Shooger has apps for iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry.

There are some companies that have coupons that you can get on their site:
Betty Crocker
French's mustard, Frank's Red Hot
Lysol

No comments:

Post a Comment