About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Monday, December 20, 2010

Prenatal Check-Up

30w5d.

Blood pressure: 111/75
Weight gain: +28

Navy, our new nickname for Nicholas, was napping, but woke up when we were listening to his heart. He then proceeded to kick his Mommy because he was crabby and tired.

I asked Amber (HP's ab-fab PA) about the restless leg syndrome and insomnia. I think the RLS leads to the sleeplessness most nights. She wasn't sure. Asked HP (my OB). Got the thumbs down.

I meant to see if they would check my iron levels to see if they were okay. I'm usually on the low-end of normal. If that's the case, maybe a supplement, but I don't want to take something I don't need to.

We also start going every 2 weeks. I'm very excited. It'll start to go faster and before we know it, Navy will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment