About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Rubber Ducky Day!



This holiday is based off of "Sesame Street." Ernie has a rubber ducky. The duck's birthday is January 13th. Rubber Ducky Song.



To celebrate, we just splashed around in the sink (with red water) with Police Duck. Lily had fun pushing him around and tipping him over.

Tomorrow is Organize Your Home Day!

2 comments:

  1. You're adorable. I used to do a lot of those special holidays, but I'm too lazy now. I hosted a few with my playgroup. I'm doing a special plant a flower day in March (March 12, but I'm hosting a playdate on the 14th since the 12th is a Monday.) I bet Lily loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We did them a lot last year, but I went overboard and it got to be overwhelming. Now, I have them all written on a calender. I try to only do one activity, instead of structuring the *whole* day around a theme. Frees us up to do other fun things that may not "fit".

    Planting a flower seems like a wonderful idea. Lily was so upset when we had to tear our garden out, even though we'll have another one this year.

    ReplyDelete