About Me

My photo
My superhero powers include making adorable, little people and savings lots of money at the grocery store. ♥ Mommy to Lily (03.30.2007) ♥ Mommy to Navy (02.05.2011) ♥

Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Me Monday! : Paint, Stickers and Markers ... OH MY!!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I would never paint the hallway a bright shade of green, only to decide the very next day that it was the most hideous color that anyone ever mixed into a Satin medium base. And, I definitely wouldn't cry over it, thinking that the ugly color pretty much deemed that my house should be condemned.

Then, I wouldn't go get more paint (2 shades lighter) the very next day to paint over the nasty green. A nice minty shade of green. Then, when the freshly painted (and barely dry) wall was scratched with a ladder, I wouldn't yell that people really needed to be less careless.

Nope, not me. My prego hormones NEVER get to me. Ever!



I didn't neglect laundry ... all weekend ... to plan and do fun things with my preschooler. Like creating our own little DORA the Explorer adventure, complete with a map, binoculars, and a treat that the end.

Nope, clean clothes (which I make the aforementioned preschooler wear 100% of the time because she never runs around in just her panties) are much more important than spending time with my child. I'll have her for at least the next 15 years, so she and I have plenty of time to hang out.





While she was working on crafts, I was busy doing the dishes. If she's occupied, I don't need to sit next to her and be all up in her space watching her play with stickers. Let alone take pictures every time she made a cute or silly face. I have plenty of cute and silly faces.



And, because I'm currently up for a Mother of the Year nomination, would I never leave my little artist completely unattended with a BLACK marker. No, no, no! Crafty supplies stay on the craft or color tables at all times.

What didn't you do?! Don't be a chicken...SPILL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment